Recap & Reminders from FN 6110 Advanced Clinical Nutrition Intro:
- Add a picture and bio to the course shell here: https://bgsu.instructure.com/courses/1040805/discussion_topics/2782670
- Mifflin St. Jeor is the preferred method for calculations
- Important tip: If a pt. is actively loosing wt. TPN needs to be higher- if you calculate the TPN but they are loosing wt, you need to increase it.
- 50 YO or above, protein should never be less than 1.2 to calculate need.
- Check your BGSU email regularly
- Do the TPN sample questions!!